Outside my window, Worcester is a snowy, slushy mess, which I find more than a little disappointing. Yes, it’s been winter in my head since mid-November, but through the New Year, the outdoors are supposed to have that cold, dark, and lonely feel that makes you feel incredibly grateful to see houses lined in Christmas lights. The air is supposed to be frigid and crisp, and if it snows at all it should be light and twinkly.
Today was none of those things, so I dug up an old shoot from last November.
- Date: Saturday, November 21st, 2015
- Location: North Adams, Massachusetts
- Photography, styling: Kayt Silvers
- Model: Clara Rose Ulken @ Maggie Inc.
- Makeup: Samantha Kniskern