It’s hard to remember what certain times of the year feel like when they’ve long since passed. Case in point- post-Labor Day September, when the Summer sun just starts to give up on us, leaving us with a vacuous, seasonally confusing gap between barefoot carelessness and wool sweaters. Luckily, TJ and I took pictures.
It was an almost-rainy day when we met our model Winnie and her mom down in Westerly, Rhode Island. To be honest, it was the weather I’d requested. I wanted a lonely-Victorian kind of feel; transience, the idea of just passing through. With lots of help from Charles- our expert stylist in all things vintage- I think we succeeded in creating a very stylish vagabond.
- Date: Saturday, September 12, 2015
- Location: Westerly, Rhode Island
- Photography: Kayt Silvers and TJ Bynes
- Hair and Makeup: Kayt Silvers
- Styling: Charles Rehill (Lost Epoch)
- Model: Winnie @Maggie Inc.