After we had finished up the insanity that was the shoot with Alena, we shifted gears back to our more usual cinematic vintage. Delight had an incredible vintage coat she had added quilted detail to, as well as a lacy slip thing we’d actually photographed a long way back. LaToya had been working on model Sarah’s makeup and hair, giving her a red lip and a sort of modern wet look with a nod to 1920s fingerwaves. The cherry blossom trees of the park were surrounded by incredible historical homes, so we didn’t need to go very far to capture what turned into an adorable little collection of movie stills.
- Date: Saturday, April 22, 2017
- Location: Wooster Square- New Haven, CT
- Photography: Kayt Silvers and TJ Bynes
- Wardrobe design and styling: Delight Worthyn
- Makeup and hair: LaToya Santos
- Model: Sarah Elizabeth Mitchell
While we’re here, TJ and I have started vlogging shoots as much as we can without it getting in the way of taking the actual photos. We had plenty of time to capture the whole day with Delight in full. Check it out-