It was just about one year ago that this shoot happened, an utterly overwhelming day of hectic creativity and collaboration. It was our third attempt that spring at scheduling a shoot at Ralph’s Rock Diner in Worcester, Massachusetts- weather and model cancellations had gotten in our way before, each rescheduling leading to the concept and styling growing increasingly complex. In the end, we cast five models (three of whom had to be replaced two days before the shoot itself), two hair and makeup artists, and went for a punk glam look ala Debbie Harry. Sometimes things wind up for the best.
- Date: June 2017
- Location: Ralph’s Rock Diner, Worcester, MA
- Photography: TJ Bynes
- Cinematography: Kayt Silvers
- Wardrobe styling: Kayt Silvers and Lloyd Schramm
- Hair and Makeup: Paula Roderick-Voisembert and Jannicke Welde
- Models: Kristin McDonough @ Maggie Inc., Dayana Karis @ Maggie Inc., Anna Haggerty @ Maggie Inc., Rachel Stuart @ Maggie Inc., Abigael Brady