Nessus had been the hardest character to cast- we actually didn’t have anyone confirmed until two days before. I mean, it’s not easy being Nessus, carrying Dante across the river of boiling blood and answering questions at the same time. But Adam was perfect, jumping and climbing, and totally rocking Meg’s leather vest. Hey, this is fashion- that matters. Think of these as Centaur: off duty.
We’ll be back tomorrow with our final installment- Lucifer. And be sure to check out part III here.
- Date: Saturday, May 9, 2015
- Location: Hammond Woods, Chestnut Hill- Newton, MA
- Designer/styling/concept/hair: Margaret Galvin
- Photography: Kayt Silvers and TJ Bynes
- Model: Adam Wolf Mayerson @ Model Club Inc.